Seedless Dates ( Dry Perichampazham) : 200 gm
Nuts (Cahews, Badam, Pista,
any nuts of your choice- all grated) : 1/2 cup
Ghee : 2 tsp
- Cut the dates into pieces
- In a pan, start cooking the dates, (No sugar is needed) in a medium flame.
- Keep stirring till that comes out of the pan. Add ghee.
- Before switching off, add all the nuts to it, mix well.
- Pour that in an aluminium foil, pat it and roll it.
- Keep it in the fridge for an hour or so to cool down.
- Take it out, remove from the foil, and cut it.