Reader's Contribution - 2

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha:
Dear All,
About a temple at Denkanikottai I would like to share some informtion. I have been to this temple quite a few times since I was in Standard 7. This beautiful town has an ancient temple of Beteraya Swamy(vettaiadiya piran in Tamil),this temple is said to be around 500 years old.The annual car festival of this lord is quite famous around the region,this festival happens generally during the month of march and April. You cannot find more information about this temple otherwise. Following all the SriVaishnava Utsavams, here we can see the people's devotion and the shraddha to perform all the Utsavams. The temple is 24 Kms from Hosur. Please visit if you are in India or you get a chance to come. Kindly excuse as I dont have any picture of the temple as such.

adiyen,
nithya ravi

Nithya Ravi - Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I found this picture of the temple online.

No comments:

Post a Comment